Add Queue to Player Menu

Javalava

In build 704 the only menu options are Album, Artist and Folder. Even when the tracks are playing from the Queue.

Could we please access the Queue from here as well?  Presumably access to the currently playing Play List would be appreciated for the same reason?

If you are playing a queued track, simply tap the song title area to see it within the queue. A single tap will always show you the current song's position in the current list type (e.g. Album, Artist, Playlist, Queue, etc) whereas long-pressing is more designed to allow you to get to a different view type (e.g. if you suddenly find yourself wanting to see more tracks by the current artist).

Andre

You're welcome. The trouble with tons of features is sometimes what seemed an obvious shortcut to one person isn't apparent to another.

Could be worse though, I've recently installed the Sonos app to set up a new wireless speaker for my wife and it is so utterly devoid of any useful music ordering and management features it amazed me! And no EQ, just a bass and treble slider! On the plus side it does play from NAS and streaming sources, but I'd take Poweramp's features over that any day.

Andre

Archived