Album Art isn't shown

Cartridge-Music

7 hours ago, andrewilley said:

There are some Lockscreen options in Settings > Lock Screen, try swapping between the PA lockscreen and the system one and see if the settings in there help.

Andre

I do not understand what that means. I do not see that in lock screen settings. I do not know what to do. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, andrewilley said:

In Poweramp's Settings > Lock Screen options, not your Android device settings. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Andre

Thank you very much. But is there any way to make the album art take up the whole screen like before? 

And is there a way to not have the pause, play and the other buttons visible in the lock screen? I took out some of the buttons. I do not know how to take out the  buttons I mentioned. 

• 1 month later...

Hi all, a newbie here :)

I've just registered to post here as I've yet to find a solution to this issue which has occurred since joining the beta program & installing alpha build 703.

Both embedded art & downloaded art fail to show in the player. They do show, however, in album art menu and in a widget player. 

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks! 

Samsung S5 with Android 6.0.1

Screenshot_2017-12-15-10-03-47.png

2017-12-15 10.09.06.jpg

21 minutes ago, Rainbowfather said:

Both embedded art & downloaded art fail to show in the player. They do show, however, in album art menu and in a widget player. 

Your examples seem to be in Playlist mode, which I've also seen is sometimes not as good at displaying album artwork. What happens if you play back in Album mode? Sometimes going forward a track and back again helps too.

The interface is being completely rebuilt for the next release anyway, so hopefully these sort of issues won't be present in the re-write.

Andre

On 15/12/2017 at 10:32 AM, andrewilley said:

Your examples seem to be in Playlist mode, which I've also seen is sometimes not as good at displaying album artwork. What happens if you play back in Album mode? Sometimes going forward a track and back again helps too.

The interface is being completely rebuilt for the next release anyway, so hopefully these sort of issues won't be present in the re-write.

Andre

Thanks for your reply Andre. I mostly use playlists & have just now tried Album mode. The art appears sometimes especially using forward & back track, as you suggest, but not always. 

Interested to hear more about the next release. Is there a beta? 

• 6 months later...

So, I was having the same issue: embedded images in the tags of the song were showing up everywhere except the main playing screen. After I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I'm now having a different problem. I get everything to show up now *except* in the catalog under album artists. No rescan will help this, nor waiting.

Any suggestions?

Screenshot_20180626-221556.thumb.png.ed8a843d808da6ce2d5266b2774f0f6d.png

Archived