Error on Slim 7 Official ROM (Android 7.1.1)

On 1/15/2017 at 4:49 PM, andrewilley said:

Please report this via the Get Support > (Menu) > Contact US feature in the app.

It might be worth trying the alpha-test version of v3 of the app first, available from the Downloads tab at the top of the page.

Andre

I changed my rom as soon as i get that problem to RR 5.8.0. Seems Poweramp worked without error above.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2017 at 6:29 PM, andrewilley said:

Thanks for the update, so it was a ROM issue after all.

Andre

I changed my rom to DU 11 (7.1.1), the i get this error message.

So my conclusion is error only on aosp base rom. RR is cm based rom.

I already contacted via Get Support > (Menu) > Contact US , but still not get answer till now.

Why would music be stored in Blackberry Messenger? But even if it is, you can still play it in Poweramp if you select the appropriate folder(s) in Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders.

As I said, it is unlikely the v2 branch will ever get updated for newer custom ROMs.

Andre

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2017 at 6:56 PM, andrewilley said:

Why would music be stored in Blackberry Messenger? But even if it is, you can still play it in Poweramp if you select the appropriate folder(s) in Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders.

As I said, it is unlikely the v2 branch will ever get updated for newer custom ROMs.

Andre

I mean while playing music, its become status in blackberry messenger.

Only v2 that can do it.

Like this

Screenshot_2016-10-05-11-08-17.png

On 02/26/2017 at 5:04 PM, andrewilley said:

Ah, I see. I'm afraid I don't know how BBM does this, the only scrobbling that PA supports as far as I know is via Last.fm, and even that is not yet fully implemented in the test versions for v3 anyway. 

Andre

Nah...so for that reason i still stick on v2.

Btw, does v3 still in development? I don't see any updates till now, version still 703/704.

If it still in development, pls tell dev to make v3 also detectable on BBM while playing music.

Yes v3 is still in development, Max is currently working on updating the user interface for a Material Design look - but it's been a long process as it has been a ground-up rebuild.

Whether or not BBM scrobbling will be considered any sort of priority though is another matter...

Andre

Archived