When v3.0 come?

You can already download the first alpha-test release and try it out.

The next beta-test version of v3 (which will feature a new user interface) is due fairly soon - hopefully sometime this month according to what the dev mentioned back in November. However as to when it will be considered a 'release' product, I'm afraid I couldn't hazard a guess at this point.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

I just had an update from Max saying that he expects to be able to issue a "feature complete" beta in March (which will include the new user interface) and after a short testing period v3 will become the official release product. He hasn't been able to release any interim versions until the UI is fully complete as otherwise parts of the app would not work. 

DLNA, Chromecast and social stuff will not be in the initial 3.0 release but are planned to be introduced in subsequent builds (otherwise the thing would never get released!).

Andre

On 26/1/2017 at 8:49 PM, andrewilley said:

I just had an update from Max saying that he expects to be able to issue a "feature complete" beta in March (which will include the new user interface) and after a short testing period v3 will become the official release product. He hasn't been able to release any interim versions until the UI is fully complete as otherwise parts of the app would not work. 

DLNA, Chromecast and social stuff will not be in the initial 3.0 release but are planned to be introduced in subsequent builds (otherwise the thing would never get released!).

Andre

Since I can't use hi-res output in my lg v20, I would like to know whether there will be any fix before March.

46 minutes ago, raymond1234 said:

Since I can't use hi-res output in my lg v20, I would like to know whether there will be any fix before March.

No, please read what I wrote.

I can't guarantee your issues will be fixed with the first beta release either, as it will be primary for testing and adjusting the new user-interface, however I'm sure adding newer high-rez devices will be on the list to be updated before the official release of v3 occurs.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

Archived