BackupEQ's ?

Oldnick

Backing up mapp data in Android, at leastn to an SD card and not the (shudder) cloud, seems to be a black art. So IU am trying to do it in bits and pieces, taking care of it myself.

So. How do I go about backing up all my EQ's to SD card? I am getting more and more now that I have discovered that I can associate each EQ with selected music.

Thanks for any help

Nick

• 7 months later...

Hi. Being slack I did NOT try it...then I had to factory my phone, lost al EQs. :wub:

So now I have tried it, but what you suggest lets me export settings, but I do not seem able to choose where to expoirt to.

Is my best choice to do a backup to SDCard1 via a file manager?

Thanks

Nick

So i try again.  It's listed as "Export Settings" on the newest alpha version.  it actually says it will backup EQ settings.  that's a new window that pops up.  i found two separator folders for Poweramp.  It's in "_com.maxmpz.audioplayer"  "last.Poweramp-settings".  Nice to know.  now to test it.  I wish there was an easy way to send it to a regular folder on the SD card or in internal memory where it can be easily found.

update: I created a test preset for the EQ, backed up and deleted it and then imported it.  The preset came back so it worked!!!  Did max do some updating on the backup and restore to make it better?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived