expect to add a button just press once to delete the music you are listening to

jinge001

Hello, expect to add a button just press once to delete the music you are listening to. Or the development of a car remote control, When driving,do not want to listen to music, a key to delete.

你好,期望增加一个按键仅需按一次就能删除正在听的音乐。或者开发一款车载遥控器,开车的时候不想听的音乐,就一键删除。

Because the car can not be a key delete playing music. So I put phone used as a vehicle player, have too much hear time do not want to listen to music, you need a a deletion, so you can drive when avoid too much repeat the operation. You can set select whether open this feature

因为汽车上不能一键删除正在播放的音乐。所以我把手机用作车载播放器,有太多听一次就不想再听的音乐,需要一个一个的删除,这样可以开车的时候避免太多重复的操作。可以在设置里选择是否打开此功能

5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

A single-press delete button on the main player screen is a very bad idea IMHO. You can already use Menu>Delete (which asks for confirmation), which is surely sufficient for a music PLAYER (not a file explorer/manager app).

Andre

Because the car can not be a key delete playing music. So I put phone used as a vehicle player, have too much hear time do not want to listen to music, you need a a deletion, so you can drive when avoid too much repeat the operation. You can set select whether open this feature

因为汽车上不能一键删除正在播放的音乐。所以我把手机用作车载播放器,有太多听一次就不想再听的音乐,需要一个一个的删除,这样可以开车的时候避免太多重复的操作。可以在设置里选择是否打开此功能

If anything, it seems like it might be better to have something like a button press that sets a flag for a given track to add it to a "purge playlist" that you could use to review deletions later, like when you aren't driving a car.

I know many people feel the Player interface is already too cluttered, so I rather doubt this would be added.

However as I said, there is already a menu button in the Player screen that does this function, although I agree that it's not ideal to use while actually driving. But then tasks like deleting software files are definitely not things you should be thinking about doing while driving anyway!

Andre

On 2016/12/30 at 6:03 PM, andrewilley said:

I know many people feel the Player interface is already too cluttered, so I rather doubt this would be added.

However as I said, there is already a menu button in the Player screen that does this function, although I agree that it's not ideal to use while actually driving. But then tasks like deleting software files are definitely not things you should be thinking about doing while driving anyway!

Andre

无标题.jpg

On 2016/12/30 at 6:03 PM, andrewilley said:

Andre

The simplest is to customize a Bluetooth remote control button for a key to delete the key, so you do not have to change the user interface

最简单的是自定义一个蓝牙遥控器按键为一键删除键,这样就不用改动播放器界面

Archived