Poweramp EQ with Amazon Music and Google Play Music

Steve V.

I just downloaded a trial version of this player but I'm not sure it will do what I really need it to do.  All I really want is to use the 10 band EQ with OTHER music streams like Amazon Music and Google Play Music for example.  In other words, I was hope ALL audio streamed through Android would be routed through this player's EQ.  This doesn't seem to be the case.  Am I doing something wrong?

If this isn't possible, does anyone know of an Android 10-band EQ that will do this?  There are tons of 5-band EQs that do this--some work, some don't but I've not seen any 10-band EQs that will work for all Android audio streams.

Thanks!

I do hope that at some point Max relents and looks again at allowing streaming and/or cloud music options in Poweramp. He previously discounted it on quality grounds, saying that the prime focus of Poweramp is providing the highest quality playback of local device music, saying that streaming was always a poor and patchy quality substitute. However with modern formats and the availability of more reliable wireless connections and higher bandwidth/data rates, more and more people now seem to be using the cloud in high quality rather than just for the convenience.

Andre

Archived