Unlocking website version

Hello.

Purchased unlocker (website version) through powerampapp.com 4 days ago, received version 1.0 build 19--was told I was going to receive activation instructions through email, but did not--,used that to unlock a trial version of the Play Store version that I already had installed on Android 6.0.1, Store version did change to 'Full version' for a while. Eventually, an error occured stating "Poweramp has detected that Poweramp Full Version Unlocker Installation is broken and requires reinstallation, this could happen due to the firmware OTA update. PRESS HERE TO REINSTALL UNLOCKER IN SEMI-AUTO MODE", so I "PRESS HERE" and then I am led to a page which is "Not Found". The page's original target was Unlocker 1.0 build 21.

Uninstalled both Poweramp (store version) and unlocker (Website version), downloaded Poweramp 2.0.10 build 588 from powerampp.com, installed Poweramp (website version), installed unlocker (website version)--identical error is replicated. I close and re-open Poweramp, and it appears that "License Check Pending", even though I see "(Full Version)" in the "About" section. Poweramp works fine.

After a phone restart, I get a newer window stating "Sorry, but Poweramp can't verify the purchase through Google Play License Verification/APM. Cause: unknown/unknown". That message now appears every time Poweramp is run, and prevents any access to it.

I'm sorry for the mixup.

Thank you, cheers.

Ideally, for the website unlocker you would be better using the website app download too. You should have received an email to the address you registered telling you how to proceed. See http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/topics/50053-Poweramp-unlocker for more details. (Licence validation can occur within 24-48 hours of installation, and it will show as pending until that has happened)

Andre

7 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Ideally, for the website unlocker you would be better using the website app download too. You should have received an email to the address you registered telling you how to proceed. See http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/topics/50053-Poweramp-unlocker for more details. (Licence validation can occur within 24-48 hours of installation, and it will show as pending until that has happened)

Andre

I did use the website download after I uninstalled Store version.

I should have but I didn't.

It is not shown as pending now--the verification process is finished, and the "Sorry, but Poweramp can't verify the purchase through Google Play License Verification/APM. Cause: unknown/unknown" message remains there, apparently, indefinitely.

If it says it can't verify then it sounds like a Google Play validation issue. You may find that if it stays like that then it will stop working completely at some point.

I would suggest emailing Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com to get this resolved - and it sounds like you have paid twice too, so once everything is working you need to get one payment refunded.

Andre

Archived