Increase grid size in grid view

boogieplz

Been using Poweramp for some years now on a range of different devices, and it is still the most solid music player available on the play store.

There is one feature that I miss however, and that is to reduce the size of the album covers in grid view to allow view more than four albums to be presented at the same time.

I have a somewhat large music collection on my device, and even when I'm using genre filtering it is kinda tedious to browse through 50+ albums when only four are shown at once.

Allowing to increase the grid size to six or something in the width, would make it much more comfortable to browse when you have a lot of albums.

I make a quick illustration in paint using screenshots to visualize what four albums in a row would look like.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2016 at 5:35 AM, boogieplz said:

Been using Poweramp for some years now on a range of different devices, and it is still the most solid music player available on the play store.

There is one feature that I miss however, and that is to reduce the size of the album covers in grid view to allow view more than four albums to be presented at the same time.

I have a somewhat large music collection on my device, and even when I'm using genre filtering it is kinda tedious to browse through 50+ albums when only four are shown at once.

Allowing to increase the grid size to six or something in the width, would make it much more comfortable to browse when you have a lot of albums.

I make a quick illustration in paint using screenshots to visualize what four albums in a row would look like.

I currently have 892 albums on my phone, where the 4-at-a-time view is probably still ideal for the smaller screen (talk about endless scroll, though), but I could certainly see the benefit to offer up more images at once on the Album view, especially for larger tablet screens.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived