[Suggestion] Some new options for equalizer

mariojuniorjp

Hey folks! First, sorry for my sh** english. Here we go! :P

I started to tweak a bit more with equalization, but I noticed that even though you have more options than the rest of the equalizers available for Android, there are still several options left in the Poweramp equalizer.

More bands. The default equalizer has the basic bands, which are 10 in total. With the high-resolution audio option, a few more adjustments to the equalizer are required and this requires more bands available for setup as there are headphones that require a more refined fit. How about 31-band equalizer? A variable equalizer would also be welcome.

Look this example:

IqRs9zV.png

2° Show the current decibels of each band. One of the main options that must be mandatory in an equalizer, does not exist in Poweramp. There is simply no way to guess how many decibels were added or taken in each band.

3° An equalizer graphic. I do not know if there would be any way to deploy this in the current interface (you may need to make a new interface for the equalizer).

Here a example:

7HEkRcT.png

Well, these are some suggestions I have at the moment to improve the equalizer. I hope you can understand what I wrote. Many thanks! ;)

Hello,

The features are good, but the UI of Apo Equalizer is maybe too difficult to use :D

As for UI looks, something like the Onkyo HF app (or the stock music player of the Onkyo DP-X1) would be a good bet.

Looks like 3/ is already implemented but lacks precision and looks dull. Also the shelf of every knob are not shown in the current graphic.

• 1 month later...

For 2/ indeed.

Maybe displaying the dB level of each band below the frequency in different colors (either if it's a boost, 0.0dB or attenuation), or a popup displaying the current level and freq when adjusting the knobs.

Archived