Visualizer

Dirty

Swipe the panel in from right-hand edge of player screen and tap the preset line to see a list, and choose the one you want. Or press the << and >> buttons on that same panel to cycle through the choices. Tap the 'Lock' icon between those two buttons to enable live change modes which can occur during playback.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, rafas92 said:

Hey. And can someone tell me where is the folder visualization and where to download the new. I am interested in this music. Type spectrum analyzer or the most something like what the picture

If you can find the relevant .milk file somewhere online, just copy it into the Android/data/_com.maxmpz.audioplayer/milk_presets/ folder and then rescan for new presets from Poweramp Settings  >Visualization

Andre

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, wolfgangt said:

The described bug in 3.0 (see my post upthread ) is still there...

Well it would be, as you first mentioned this in September and there hasn't been a new release since then. The next build is likely to be sometime in January.

I don't see the same problem as you by the way (and I don't recall any other users reporting that they can't turn the Visualiser off - once they have found the control anyway :) ) so some information on what system & ROM you are running might be helpful.

Andre

15 hours ago, wolfgangt said:

In 3.0 the last point in the new menu is "settings ". In this menu the third point is "Visualisation ". I had disabled anything there. Was not enough to get rid of the f..... visualisation

I hope Max puts the on/off toggle in that menu too, as many people don't realise that the word 'Normal' in the EQ/Visualisation slide-in panel is where you enable or disable the Visualisations (hence my comment above). Glad you worked it out anyway.

Andre

• 7 months later...

Noticed today the visualization doesn't auto change when my phone is in landscape view. I'm on android version 7.0 using custom ROM NATF MegaROM V20 v5.0 TMO - My phone is an LG V20. Other than that everything seems to work great! 

Archived