Need help. Bluetooth tag output issues

AimEgoGod

I recently upgraded to an S7 and put all my music on my new phone (old was an S5.) I used Poweramp premium on both phones and I listen to my music primarily in my car via bluetooth. When I had my S5, the tag info would pop up on my 2014 Civic's display. With my S7, it shows no info. When I play songs in google play the tags show up but not when using Poweramp. Does anyone know how to fix this issues? Thanks

Bluetooth seems to get changed with every new phone, and a lot of the extra features beyond just playing music can get broken. Have you tried the alpha-test release of PA v3 by the way, as that handles bluetooth slightly differently so it might make a difference?

Andre

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Bluetooth seems to get changed with every new phone, and a lot of the extra features beyond just playing music can get broken. Have you tried the alpha-test release of PA v3 by the way, as that handles bluetooth slightly differently so it might make a difference?

Andre

Currently using the v3 alpha version cause I thought that might change it. Same issue still.

Archived