Purchasing Poweramp Unlocker

babu.rajiv2007

Hi

I'm from India, and sadly I'm unable to purchase the unlocked from Play Store, as it doesn't support my card.

I tried purchasing it from the site, but when asked for entering the expiry of the card, it's only until 2026, whereas mine is of a later year.

I'm unable to do anything.

Plus, comparing the rates at Play Store and the site, there's almost a difference of 3$. Being a student, I find that a bit troubling. Why is there a huge difference?

Do help. 

Regards.

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 7:46 AM, babu.rajiv2007 said:

Hi

I'm from India, and sadly I'm unable to purchase the unlocked from Play Store, as it doesn't support my card.

I tried purchasing it from the site, but when asked for entering the expiry of the card, it's only until 2026, whereas mine is of a later year.

I'm unable to do anything.

Plus, comparing the rates at Play Store and the site, there's almost a difference of 3$. Being a student, I find that a bit troubling. Why is there a huge difference?

Do help. 

Regards.

You can buy Google Play Gift Card and Redeem it. Gift cards are available in Snapdeal and other stores ( You can googled for stores ). The price variants in Snapdeal are ₹ 750, ₹ 1000 & ₹ 1500.

Wish that your problems will be solved.

Archived