Music Speed Up features?

nonamee

Hi,

I would like to have the features that i can change the tempo and pitch for music playback to make music sound funny, and an option to link tempo and pitch together to make music play in highspeed in high pitch and slowmo in low pitch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2016 at 7:14 PM, evildog1 said:

Hi,

I would like to have the features that i can change the tempo and pitch for music playback to make music sound funny, and an option to link tempo and pitch together to make music play in highspeed in high pitch and slowmo in low pitch

Yes, I agree. It is great that I can listen to things like audiobooks and podcasts, both of which constitute a large part of my listening time, at increased speed without worrying about trying to understand a chipmunk, but pitch and tempo should be separately configurable.

Also, why is the tempo control hidden? I spent a long time scouring Settings looking for the tempo control and, obviously, not finding it. Once I found it, I liked that is was easily accessible from the now playing screen. However, the tempo (and pitch) control should also be available from the global Settings | Audio screen. After all, Tempo (and Pitch) control are setting that are applied globally.

Steve

Archived