[Bug] MediaController commands ignored

F43nd1r

9 hours ago, My1 said:

do you have any other application responding to media controls? from time to time either apple music or spotify mess with my stuff.

Yes, all other apps react perfectly fine. (Even Poweramp works fine, just not in the alpha).

Same issue here with a Pebble, Poweramp v3 is not responding to media controls (proper options checked, Pebble works properly with v2,  etc.)  Volume control does work as does metadata broadcast, but forward/reverse track and play/pause does not. OS is 6.0.0

I have another Bluetooth controller (Satechi Multimedia Remote) that works properly with both v2/v3, but the Pebble media controls seen to be broken in v3 (it does work properly with other players and Poweramp v2.) I guess these two devices use different Bluetooth services? 

I had to revert back to v2 since Bluetooth functionality is critical to me and as soon as I re-loaded v2 full functionality was restored, so the problem is definitely related to v3. I'd like to participate in the beta so I'll watch this thread and change logs to see when the bug has been resolved. When it is resolved if someone could note it in this thread I'd appreciate it.

• 5 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, LoveTheMusic said:

CAN THEY PLEASE FIX THIS. THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING

Dude calm down. This is an alpha version. It is naturally going to have bugs, that is why you make alpha and beta versions. Revert to v2 if you need it working, or wait for a new release. Just screaming around in the forum won't help.

Archived