LG V10 Sabre DAC

xinfix

I'm trying to use Poweramp to listen to music on my LG V10, but it only seems to use the Snapdragon DAC as the "Hi-Res" output.

Is there any way to use my Sabre DAC with Poweramp or do I have to buy Neutron Player?

On 26/06/2016 at 9:22 AM, xinfix said:

I'm trying to use Poweramp to listen to music on my LG V10, but it only seems to use the Snapdragon DAC as the "Hi-Res" output.

Is there any way to use my Sabre DAC with Poweramp or do I have to buy Neutron Player?

Having same issue, please advise solution if any

Thanks

I had luck with setting the headphone output to OpenSL and then having the DAC fix program enabled and running.

It's a hacky solution and shouldn't be the case with such a premium audio program.

On 30/06/2016 at 0:12 AM, xinfix said:

I had luck with setting the headphone output to OpenSL and then having the DAC fix program enabled and running.

It's a hacky solution and shouldn't be the case with such a premium audio program.

I tried that, but still got the Snapdragon DAC.  Running MM 6.0.0.

21 hours ago, ZMan2k2 said:

I tried that, but still got the Snapdragon DAC.  Running MM 6.0.0.

I don't think it's ever gonna show that it's using the right one, but from listening I believe it is.

Some feedback from the Poweramp team would be really helpful, though.

12 minutes ago, xinfix said:

I don't think it's ever gonna show that it's using the right one, but from listening I believe it is.

Some feedback from the Poweramp team would be really helpful, though.

Oh, okay.  That's why, when I looked at it in settings, it said "Snapdragon" etc.  But with Hi-Fi DAC fix from Phasinate you're saying I should get the Sabre DAC?  I'll load it now.  Thanks.

Archived