Can't check license

I bought Poweramp a few years ago (the unlocker from Play Store), and I really love it. But since a few days, it says it can't check the license (after reinstall, it shows on orange triangle), and exits.

I can't play my music anymore with this app !!!

Please fix this issue !!

No change to my google account, internet is working well, Google Play is working fine, everything is up to date. Poweramp is the only paid app I have that refuses to work.

I had to uninstall the unlocker to get back to trial mode, but it will only work for the next two weeks.

It's on a Samsung Galaxy S5 with latest nigthly build of CM13 (Android 6.0.1).

If you uninstall and re-install the unlocker from Google Play, what exactly happens, do you see any error messages when you start PA? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the whole app (best to export your settings and any internal Playlists first)?

Andre

If I uninstall everything and then re-install both app and unlocker, I can see in the parameters of Poweramp that the app is waiting for license to be checked. And after a while it says license check fails for reasons : unknown/unknown

A reply may not always be instant, Poweramp is not a big company with a bustling customer service department and a team of people waiting to take your call, sorry. I wish I could help you further here, but the only way to get this resolved is via that email address. Email again if it's been more than a week in case it got lost.

Andre

Archived