Licence check failure

Again the same stupid error : Poweramp stopped playing because it cannot check the licence (Google server fail).
I have Poweramp full version since several years. And each time, while there is an Android upgrade, I have this problem that appears.

Here is what I have noted.
Monday morning I upgraded the Android OS. After that I rebooted my smatphone.
As I know that this upgrade will invalidate my Poweramp licence, I uninstall the "Poweramp unlocker", go to the play store, and re-install "Poweramp full version unlocker".
I put the Wifi ON and began to play some mp3. I played music all the day.
I checked the license status in Poweramp "About" menu, and it says "Verified (Play Store)". So, I thinked that all was ok.
Tuesday and wednesday, I played music but I without Wifi (I don't always have a wifi connection). It played well.
Thursday, I have Wifi ON, I played some mp3 and suddenly Poweramp Stop playing and says it cannot check the licence !!!

My question is : why Poweramp checks the licence,  although it is already checked?
To avoid such problem, it could be a good idea to put a button to check the licence manually.

12 hours ago, Clafouti2 said:

My question is : why Poweramp checks the licence,  although it is already checked?
To avoid such problem, it could be a good idea to put a button to check the licence manually.

Quite agree. It really is a pain when this happens and there is no reason for it.

Dave

Archived