Poweramp v3 703.apk testing

Rayshabh

Sir I hv lollipop 5.1.1 n i m using paid version of Poweramp v3 alpha 703.apk

Whenever i delete songs from Poweramp it gets deletes from the list but remains in the ext.sd card ....i have to manually delete it again.... could you please fix this function.

If by "delete from the list" you mean removed from a PLAYLIST then that is how the app is meant to function, playlists are just catalogues specifying what order to play stuff in, and all you are doing is removing an item from the list, not deleting a file. To erase the physical file, make sure you are in Folders (or Albums, Artists, etc) mode first.

Andre

Odd. Assuming you have full access to the SD Card, you should be able to delete a song from within Poweramp. Otherwise, and rescan would simple show the song again. What happens if you delete it manually using a file explorer app, does it then vanish in Poweramp too?

Andre

8 hours ago, Reeshav Kharga said:

By the way when will you be releasing the full version of Poweramp v3?

There will be at least two major beta updates first (updated UI first, then some features such as Chromecast and DNLA) so a final v3 release won't be in the imminent future.

Andre

Hey Mr. Admin ?

I think I got a issue again...... whenever i change tracks. ...... sometimes the art albums fails to load and a black screen appears in the music player(Note- I'm talking about the songs which do have a art albums).

Could you please fix this little issues in the next version..... i dont think its a RAM issue as i got 1.5GB.....

And oh yes..... i forgot to mention that the Poweramp player consumes a lot of battery and RAM usage too...... ?

Plz fix this too..... ?

And please bring some new in-built skins for the new version of Poweramp....

We want our music player to work as well as to look well.....

Well i mean in awesome...... ?

Well i lyk the new version..... but lill more tweaks needed ...... for the major impact!

The album art problem is a known alpha issue, read the entire following thread to know what's working, what's not and what needs a workaround.

forum.powerampapp.com/index.php?/topic/8810-Poweramp-alpha-build-703/

Concerning high power consumption, I've never had that problem but I read others that said that settings in audio, specifically the resampler and output but potentially all the settings can have a profound effect on CPU cycles and thus, battery consumption.

The defaults are selected as being the least power-hungry so it is advised to revert to them if you are having issues.

On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 7:31 PM, Feilakas said:

The album art problem is a known alpha issue, read the entire following thread to know what's working, what's not and what needs a workaround.

forum.powerampapp.com/index.php?/topic/8810-Poweramp-alpha-build-703/

Concerning high power consumption, I've never had that problem but I read others that said that settings in audio, specifically the resampler and output but potentially all the settings can have a profound effect on CPU cycles and thus, battery consumption.

The defaults are selected as being the least power-hungry so it is advised to revert to them if you are having issues.

Every setting are in default Sir. And m using Poweramp alpha 3 v3.

The current version! But still the problem persist! Suggest me

7 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Do you have the same battery problem with the release build as you do with the alpha-test version?

Andre

NOPE !.... Not that much...... Poweramp v2 use to work fine

• 2 months later...

Dear admin...... I dont what is the reason behind..... but my Poweramp v3 704 keep asking for payment verifications..... Though i hv already verfied as i hv done payments through directly from Poweramp website and not from google play or anyother app.....

My email id is r*****5@gmail.com 

You can check it. And please come up with some solution for this kinda bugs... its really annoying because it stops the music that is being played and until you verify you cannot play any other songs.... and after 5 mins .... again everthing comes back to normal.... after that I check the setting n its already been verified. 

Help please! I'm using samsung Marshmallow and i dont think its a phone issue or ram issue.

And please when will you come up with the final version. I want to use skins now!

Hi,

First of all I want to say that this new version of Poweramp is mind blowing!!!! 
I am waiting for release!!! Than you !!!

So I want to be helpful to create Poweramp more stable!

I found one issue in Alpha version on my Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Poweramp alpha-build-703-play(full version)

Use Case like multimedia in Car(Skoda Octavia A7) using bluetooth connection.

Steps:
Start Car's Engine and wait untill car's audio reconnects Tablet using bluetooth.
When Connection succesfull press play button.

Expected:
Music palys from car sterio

Actual:
first issue: No sound, but I can see that song is playing in Poweramp

Workaround: is to press on volume button-UP on my tablet.

But here is the second issue:

Sound is corrupted (it is jumping).

Second workaround is go to Settings->Audio Output->Open ES output->Dinamic (settings)->Without DVC

Turn ON and then Turn OFF setting back.

This workaround refreshes sound and Poweramp plays as usual.

More Info:
I do not know why ES output enabled Dynamic, not bluetooth output. May be here is a root cause.

On 8/8/2016 at 9:17 PM, Reeshav Kharga said:

but my Poweramp v3 704 keep asking for payment verifications..... 

And please when will you come up with the final version. I want to use skins now!

Please contact Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your details to look into the account verification issue.

As for the final version... at the moment v3 is in alpha, and we're still waiting for even the first beta releases.

Andre

Archived