Visualizer

Maybe a feature that forces the screen to stay on if the visualizer is on.  Having to go through the settings in my phone to turn on always on display and then having to turn it off when I'm not using it is quite bothersome.  Sometimes I forget to turn it off and then my phone dies. So a setting that allows it to stay on while your watching the visualizer would be nice. 

Please consider adding a simple "select visualization" selector in the visualization settings.  (I'm old school and prefer my album art).

1. Album Art

2. Screen savers

3. Annoying EQ bouncy spectrum line thingys

Thanks! 

7 hours ago, Dave1767 said:

Please consider adding a simple "select visualization" selector in the visualization settings.  (I'm old school and prefer my album art).

Not quite sure what you are asking, there is already an option to turn Visualisations off completely if you prefer to just see Album Art. I feel the same - pretty patterns are fun for a few minutes, but I wouldn't want to use one permanently (except maybe a spectrum analyser for testing purposes).

Andre

On 5/21/2016 at 0:50 AM, andrewilley said:

Not quite sure what you are asking, there is already an option to turn Visualisations off completely if you prefer to just see Album Art. I feel the same - pretty patterns are fun for a few minutes, but I wouldn't want to use one permanently (except maybe a spectrum analyser for testing purposes).

Andre

I think he means there should be a way to separate the types of visualizers so that you can have album art, screensaver (milkdrop) and spectrum visualizers. Currently there's no way to restrict them or delete the builtin visualizers, so if I shuffle the presets, it often transitions from milkdrop into a spectrum and vice versa. If I want to see visualizations I would prefer seeing milkdrop only.

Archived