I think there's a problem here

Ptrol

If all of the songs are separate files, but are referenced in one album CUE file (why?) just edit the CUE files and copy the details of the songs in question from one CUE file over to another one. I must confess I didn't realise that the CUE format supported multiple source audio files within on CUE file, I thought it was only designed to split one single large file into smaller song-sized chunnks.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cue_sheet_(computing) or http://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Cue_sheet for details of the format of CUE files.

Andre

And this CUE file is located inside the same folder as the 14 matching music .WAV files, yes?

So if it's not a silly question, why are you using a CUE file at all? It contains nothing but a list of 14 audio filenames which Poweramp will have scanned anyway? No other path, or titles, or artist info, e.g.:

REM GENRE Indie
REM DATE 1989
REM DISCID C107630E
REM COMMENT "ExactAudioCopy v0.99pb5"
FILE "01 - I've got Drugs (Out of the Mist).wav" WAVE
  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    INDEX 00 02:19:02
FILE "02 - I Don't Care If U Disrespect Me (Just So You Love Me).wav" WAVE
  TRACK 03 AUDIO
    INDEX 00 02:01:55
FILE "03 - Hot Cock Annie.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 04 AUDIO
    INDEX 00 02:17:50

Also I would question the need to use WAV files on a phone too, there are much smaller file formats which make a lot more sense (and if you want to stay with lossless, use FLAC).

If you want to reference them elsewhere, in a new list with songs from another album too, create a Playlist.

Andre

CUE files are normally used when you have a very long audio file (perhaps an hour-long rip of a whole CD) which you want to separate into smaller chunks such as individual songs. However your songs are already individual files, so the CUE file is just making things unnecessarily complicated.

If you remove the CUE file completely (maybe just rename it as .BAK for the moment, so you can get if back if you find you want to) each of the tracks should be detected by Poweramp's music scanner anyway.

Andre

Archived