Album art won't download????

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DelSevenNine said:

What do you mean max?! I have this issue on V2

Max's reply was to @Kloppstock who was saying that they also have this problem of non-downloading artwork in v3, which should not be the case.

However downloading new artwork with the legacy v2 product no longer works as far as I know. I assume some API or website link was updated or changed since that code was first written, which broke the feature. As there has been no active development of Poweramp v2 for more than four years, that is unlikely to be resolved now.

Andre

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2020 at 9:24 AM, andrewilley said:

Max's reply was to @Kloppstock who was saying that they also have this problem of non-downloading artwork in v3, which should not be the case.

However downloading new artwork with the legacy v2 product no longer works as far as I know. I assume some API or website link was updated or changed since that code was first written, which broke the feature. As there has been no active development of Poweramp v2 for more than four years, that is unlikely to be resolved now.

Andre

It seem to be the case with V3, i can post nessesary screenshot over my settings when i got time

I have no idea what Max ment since he insist to use hard words in english with me :) i dont understand what captcha means 

44 minutes ago, Kloppstock said:

I have no idea what Max ment since he insist to use hard words in english with me :) i dont understand what captcha means 

A captcha is the sort of puzzle-solving tool that websites use to confirm if a user is a human rather than an automatic bot. Sometimes it's an image where some numbers are party masked by lines and shapes, sometimes a question to answer about a set of photos, etc. If you continue to have problems with Poweramp v3, please post the details in the Bugs forum. Thanks. 

Andre

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 9:24 AM, andrewilley said:

Andre

hey, im sure you are curious to know that my PA have finaly starting to download album covers, it refused earlier cause some totally useless setting "download only when wifi is available" that was sett to ON as the new deafult ( :) not by be)

8 hours ago, Kloppstock said:

it refused earlier cause some totally useless setting "download only when wifi is available" that was sett to ON 

A lot of apps have options to restrict unnecessarily high data usage via mobile (i.e. potentially charged) connections. Prevents apps from eating your data allowance for frivolous purposes when not on unmetered wi-fi connections. 

Andre

Archived