Multiple Selection to Add to Playlists

Eridian1975

IT would be great if we could select mulitple songs from the library then add selected items to playlist.  Right now, only being able to add one at a time is long when I have 6000 songs to go through.   If the feature does exist, then forgive my noobness and please let me know HOW to do that.

Thanks!

PS. I paid my copy, it's a great App and I hope it runs for a long long time.  It would be great to have a PC version of this (thinking of my beloved WinAmp)... 

EDIT: 1 hour later.....  Ok nevermind, this feature exists and is perfect!  For anyone out there that is looking for this option as well.  Here is how to do it.

From the LIBRARY page, select the options at the bottom of the page (on my skin it's bottom right) which opens the popout menu, select the ADD TO PLAYLIST option from there which will then prompt you to select one or multiple items, make your selections, then click ADD and your playlists window will appear, select the playlist you want to add to and BOOM!  Done !   Note that you can do this from any view, Album, Artist, Song list etc.   Thank god for this, cause I have been spending a lot of time adding songs one by one!  PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Loving this app!

Actually you can do this. And you're right, it's not obvious!

In any of the library or folder list views, press Menu (without selecting a song first) and then choose "Add to Playlist" from the menu. You can then click on song titles one by one to mark them, and then finally press "Add" when you are done (or choose "Select All" if you want to pick the whole of the current album, or all of the artist's songs, or everything in the current folder, etc depending on the current view type)

Andre

• 1 year later...

Hi,

First of all thanks for Poweramp!!! It's just the best musicplayer on the market for Android. Thanks for that!

Now, my problem is very similar, it's about why there is no "Add to playlist" option when in search mode. Everytime I do a search for some songs, I want to add some of songs of the result in an own playlist. So would it be possible to implement that kind of function also the search results?

Btw I'm using Poweramp v3 beta.

Thanks in advance.

trungi

Why not use a dedicated playlist manager app such as New Playlist Manager. Not only does it allow you to create plalists in a variety of ways, it also integrates with Poweramp in that you can backup and restore your ratings as well as updating the Poweramp ratings tag on the track itself

Archived