• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   03/22/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code. It's not quite ready for open testing yet, and although he would like to be able to get it out by the end of the March it may just drop over into April. See forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
maxmp

Next builds priorities

Next builds priorities    565 members have voted

1. 1. Next build should include:

• Google Music Support
    • Material Skin
    • DLNA Support
    • Cloud Storages Support (Dropbox, etc.)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

306 posts in this topic

Havent used Poweramp for a very long time, thanks to the developer the sound quality has been improved significantly.

Would be good to have full dlna support including ability to stream music to other devices like amp/tv etc at high quality.

Google play support would be.

A setting to select 'follow source frequncy' of a track, to avoid resampling. Unless if the player is already doing this behind the scene.

DLNA output is planned, but I don't know the timescale. It is unlikely to be in the initial release version of v3 anyway.

Andre

Hi andre,  What about following the track frequnecy to avoid resampling? Do you know what the situation is with this?

1 hour ago, J4G said:

Hi andre,  What about following the track frequnecy to avoid resampling? Do you know what the situation is with this?

I don't know I'm afraid, it's a highly requested feature so I hope it would be on the radar for the release version of v3, but I can't say how soon though.

Andre

I hope Max doesnt forget to include a material designed widget...

Hi

Once v3 is out I would like to see variable output instead of fixed (i.e. no upsampling). Better still, if we could choose which bitrates to upsample or not to upsample and PA would take care of the rest.

Thanks again for an awesome app!