Next builds priorities

maxmp

Next builds priorities   

672 members have voted

1. 1. Next build should include:

• Google Music Support
    • Material Skin
    • DLNA Support
    • Cloud Storages Support (Dropbox, etc.)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I would like to see on a landscape mode, the album are move to the left or right of the screen, instead of the centre and move the album info next to it. as in a car, trying to read the track, artist, etc is too small and in a android car stereo there is lots of room up in that area.

Koush

14 hours ago, 9th wonder said:

Ability for poweramp to automatically identify songs just like Shazam  Or track ID, 

Let's not make it into something it's not meant to be. Poweramp is a music player. Not track recognition software. I'd like Poweramp to have real time lyrics display from external lyrics files support. Also ability to automatically download lyrics would be nice. 

Proper support for multiple artist tags is long overdue.

Eg a song from "abc; def" artist should appear in abc AND def, not under "abc/def".

Using filters to correctly get all of an artist's song is not practical and it screws up the scrobbles!

Thanks!

On Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 3:06 PM, giesmininkas said:

Let's not make it into something it's not meant to be. Poweramp is a music player. Not track recognition software. I'd like Poweramp to have real time lyrics display from external lyrics files support. Also ability to automatically download lyrics would be nice. 

Talk of lyrics software, Music  match does that So what's wrong me asking for a feature be added?? 

One of the things that still troubles me is the "most played" playlist. I dont understand why is included in that playlist songs that only played once, two or even three times. I think the minimum should be something like five!! Because one song that only played once can not be qualified as "most played". Should have more options that playlist... Other thing that still bothers me is the "old" lock screen and the player UI. The lock screen is very kind of ugly.. Needs a complete makeover - the player UI is very filled with things.. specially in landscape mode..

Best regards

8 hours ago, eddie_the_man said:

One of the things that still troubles me is the "most played" playlist. I dont understand why is included in that playlist songs that only played once, two or even three times.

I think it's just that even a single play should be in the list, but at the bottom of course. Not sure why it's a problem having them there though, just don't scroll that far down the list - if you only want to see the top part of the list, just look at the top part.

Andre

I would like to see a feature that allows me to edit the tags of multiple files at once. The album artist tag just got added but now I have to manually edit that property for all my files one at a time. Talk about tedious. 

1 hour ago, Redwhistle said:

I would like to see a feature that allows me to edit the tags of multiple files at once. The album artist tag just got added but now I have to manually edit that property for all my files one at a time. Talk about tedious. 

I use a proper batch tag editor on a computer for that sort of task. Trying to do anything too serious like that on a phone touch screen would be clunky at best.

Andre

On 28/06/2016 at 9:42 AM, andrewilley said:

I use a proper batch tag editor on a computer for that sort of task.

Thing is, I don't own a computer. 

On 28/06/2016 at 9:42 AM, andrewilley said:

Trying to do anything too serious like that on a phone touch screen would be clunky at best.

Andre

And I don't see how it would be clunky. Editing tags on a touch screen seems smooth enough so why would it be a problem with editing tags of multiple files?

On 27/06/2016 at 9:51 AM, andrewilley said:

I think it's just that even a single play should be in the list, but at the bottom of course. Not sure why it's a problem having them there though, just don't scroll that far down the list - if you only want to see the top part of the list, just look at the top part.

Andre

Its a problem for me because if you want to shuffle it its like you're going to hear songs that you never hear. That list should work like a "greatest hits" playlist. Nevertheless we can not qualify a song that only played once a "most played" song... Cheers. 

9 hours ago, eddie_the_man said:

Its a problem for me because if you want to shuffle it its like you're going to hear songs that you never hear. That list should work like a "greatest hits" playlist. Nevertheless we can not qualify a song that only played once a "most played" song... Cheers. 

Ah, I see what you mean if you want to shuffle the list. Some kind of shuffle filter would be a great idea - including such options as ignoring certain folders (for podcasts, audiobooks, radio shows, concerts, etc), using ratings to prioritise the shuffle, and in your case shuffling only tracks which have already been replayed recently.

Andre

On 2016-06-21 at 11:39 AM, 9th wonder said:

Talk of lyrics software, Music  match does that So what's wrong me asking for a feature be added?? 

When musixmatch was just a lyrics software,  it was ok. But now it is a full music player, and on top of that, its lyrics are often buggy and incorrect. External lyrics file support would let you correct and sync lyrics EASILY yourself.

Poweramp should have as much features as possible, but something not closely related to music reproduction like track identification would just make the app go up in size, clutter user experience and be hard on the developer. Also, keep in mind that there are awesome apps for track identification already. :-)

I feel that the album artist tag needs to be integrated and rating tags, with the ability to pick which kind of rating tag it should interpret. I'd do it manually but I have 5,000 songs to go through.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13.06.2016 at 2:44 AM, Edwii123 said:

How about an official Wearables app (like the pebble, iWatch, Gear, etc)? And, current build of V.3 breaks pebble use, unable to control the player with pebble's built in music app :( 

Agree with wearable app being built in in app itself

• 4 weeks later...

how bout adding parametric adjustmento  to the  eq so u can get rid of the harshness to the highs at settings above 5k and  maybe for people with non rooted samsung s7 and s7 edges a slider to raise or lower the amplifier output level or a booster feature other than that I say great job

I got another suggestion instead of having the replay gain that adjusts every song the same amount y not make it were u can adjust and save the gain level for each individual song it would make some  since say u got a song from the 50s and then u got say back in black u set the gain level to bring the 50s song up to same level as the rest of your music but when u listen to back in black the gain is too low and have to raise it or its too high and distorting the song and gotta go back and lower gain

Archived