APM response - 500 NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT

anpran.android

I have bought Poweramp through website purchase, but when trying to license it I'm constantly getting the error "APM response - 500 NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT". I verified there is no problem present mentioned in the troubleshooting message. I also contacted support and I'm getting no replies (except automatic ones) from them.

Any suggestion?

10x

Hi,

although I don't have any other option, I don't think this should be the way to treat somebody giving his money.

Reading through the forum I'm realizing this is not an exception. There are a lot of similar problems and it doesn't look they get solved.

Do you maybe know how much I'm expected to wait in order to start to use paid product?

Anyway, thanks for reply. :-)

Remember that Poweramp is basically a one-person project, there's no big company with a technical support department behind it just waiting to respond to emails. Maybe send a reminder if it's been more than 4-5 days though (to poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com).

I assume you have checked that email address that you used to make the purchase is also listed as a valid Google or email account on your Android device? (that means within the main Android Settings area, not in a third-party email app for example)

Andre

Yes, of course. Otherwise it would complain with "No such Google or Email (Android 3.0+) acount registered on device".

Nefertheless, taking care to give customers what they have paid for should still be the main focus, although this is a one-man project.

I'm becoming a little bit disapointed, taking into consideration you and paypro were able to responded to my requests, however no sign from support yet.

Problem solved... they probably registered my purchase on the license server and it started to work right away, without anything done on my side. I'm happy now. :-)

It would be good to know, that after receiving a purchase confirmation from paypro, it still needs someone manually enters corresponding data into the license server. Thus a delay.

Thanks once again.

Archived