• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code. It is hoped this will be ready for final beta-testing by the end of the May. See forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
tenyuhuang

Poweramp on Android 6.0: Status Bar, Skin Support Issue

22 posts in this topic

Hello there, I am currently using Poweramp on Android 6.0 and I am encountering a few issues addressing Status Bar widget and skin support.

- Status Bar cannot update song info accordingly when manually changing song (previous/next);

- When installing a skin, it will show its app name as "[PL_****]_Cancel" instead of its correspondent name in my app drawer, and cannot be detected by Poweramp; in my case this issue is in installing "Poweramp Material Skin" (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ikorolkov.Poweramp.skins.material).

Could you kindly look into the issue? Thanks in advance!

Hi Poweramp team,

I am also facing the same issue on my huawei honor 7 running their custom EMUI 4 developed on top of Marshmallow 6.0.

Please fix this. :(

Even unable to apply default Poweramp HD skin. :( This is so annoying. Please fix ASAP. :(

On 12/28/2015 at 0:28 AM, tenyuhuang said:

Hello there, I am currently using Poweramp on Android 6.0 and I am encountering a few issues addressing Status Bar widget and skin support.

- Status Bar cannot update song info accordingly when manually changing song (previous/next);

- When installing a skin, it will show its app name as "[PL_****]_Cancel" instead of its correspondent name in my app drawer, and cannot be detected by Poweramp; in my case this issue is in installing "Poweramp Material Skin" (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ikorolkov.Poweramp.skins.material).

Could you kindly look into the issue? Thanks in advance!

8 minutes ago, Siddartha said:

Hi Poweramp team,

I am also facing the same issue on my huawei honor 7 running their custom EMUI 4 developed on top of Marshmallow 6.0.

Just now, Siddartha said:

Even unable to apply default Poweramp HD skin. :( This is so annoying. Please fix ASAP. :(

Hello Poweramp Team,

Having the same problem applying skin on my Huawei honor 7 Ruining android MM. Downloaded skins are not showing up on the list. 

Any fix? 

Thank.

Up

Same problem here on Huawei Mate 8 running MM 6.0

I have the same problem - also with der Poweramp HD Skins APK from above ....

Honor 7 (EMUI 4) - PLK-L01C432B330, Android 6

Poweramp Version 2.0.10-build-588-play (Full Version)

Please fix it - i need Poweramp every day and dont want to search another Player-App :(

The supplied internal skins should work fine, is anyone having problems with those on MM?

Otherwise, most development work is currently going into the new release version at the moment, but skins are not yet supported at all on the alpha-test releases for v3 (it's a test of the actual program itself). The next beta-test release will include a new, more material-design, interface, and I know Max plans to support skins in that in the future but I don't know if old skins will be compatible or if new versions will be required.

Andre

Same problem. I have a Huawei P9 with marshmallow and the HD skin designed by you don't work, even the build 8 I downloaded from the downloads section. When it is installed it displays 48.0dip and doesn't work

And the 3rd party skins are named [Pl_8098]_Cancel, with any response

hello I have a Huawei p9 lite and I have the exaxtly same problem (I use the flat vintage skin usually)

Exact same problem. Huawei P9 user. This is really annoying, someone fix it please.

On 15/9/2016 at 11:46 AM, AyameOP said:

Exact same problem. Huawei P9 user. This is really annoying, someone fix it please.

+1  same problem on my P8 with android 6.0 MM

but it seems like nobody cares :(

Having the same porblem with my Honor 8 and Poweramp. Seems to be an Huawei issue. Any ideas how to fix it? Would be nice if the developer investigate this issue or add a nice theme as a default...

Also having an issue on my Honor 8, so this is most likely a Huawei thing. Weird that it affects the nexus P9 too though, as that uses a standard snapdragon processor and doesn't use huawei's EMUI skin, which I would have thought was the issue otherwise. A couple screenshots included for good measure. 

IMG_20161013_012836.png

IMG_20161013_012750.png

IMG_20161013_012806.png

I also have this problem, the mobile phone of huawei mate8, system Android6 (emui4.1)

Another owner of an honor 8. Running latest update with emui 4.1 

All skins that I try to apply will fail. They won't even come up as an option. Just a broken file in the app drawer. This is definitely an Huawei issue! My HTC 10 is working flawless with the skins, same Android version!

IMG_20161207_234909.png

Seems like Huawei doesn't support skins, so it can't be fixed from Poweramp side (((

Posted (edited)

On 3/18/2016 at 2:21 AM, Siddartha said:

Hi Poweramp team,

• Update your application with latest version.
  • Remove all cached data from your phone.
  • Factory reset your device.
Edited by andrewilley
Adveristising link containing clickbait removed

This is a Huawei ROM issue, updating the app or clearing the cache won't help. Neither will spamming the forums...

Andre