"List Opts" not found

donreggio

Go to the Folders/Library screen and view the top level of the Folders display (where you see all of the folder names or icons displayed). Then press the Menu button and 'List Options' should be the first item in the menu. Each view type has its own set of options (for example Hierarchy is only available for Folders, not for Album or Artist views)

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Andre, but unfortunately this doesn't work for me. When I am at the "folder" screen I don't have any "menu" button. I see a flat list of 629 "album" folders together with the album cover. On the top I have a status line with two informations

- left:  "629 Folders" ... When I press this I can define a filter

- right: "Filter" ... When I press this, the result is identical as pressing the 1st album itself on the right side

I have a Oneplus X.

Thanks and regards,

Domenico

I hate Google for encouraging manufacturers to remove the hardware menu buttons, and I actually refuse to buy a phone which does not have one (or can at least be made to have one). It's another ridiculous side-effect of Android's current Material Design fad I'm afraid.

On phones which do not have a physical menu facility there should be a soft menu button (three dots) on screen though, located to the right of the Folders & Library tabs at the bottom of the lists screen. If not, try enforcing it by using the option in Settings > Look and Feel > Menus.

As a last resort, devices without a physical menu button often allow you to generate the same function by long-pressing on one of the buttons that they do offer, so you could give that a try.

Andre

Archived