Track number keeps jumping in shuffle all mode

For me when using the 4x1 widget, sometimes when I skip to the next song or play the previous track the track number jumps by more than one. I've been experiencing these track number skips recently, and I suspect it is causing me not to listen to every song in my library once before playing again the tracks in my library. Please help this Poweramp app is the closest thing to perfection already.

Yes you are right the song plays fine, but display number jumps. I am not 100% sure if the track numbers do skip, I was suspecting something like this for a while because after each time I listen to my library one time over there always pops up a song which I added quite a while ago but haven't heard before in Poweramp. So I tried starting over the shuffle playlist and manually skipped songs to see if the track number jumps and true enough it happened. It's like I started on track number 1. Then I paused playback and started again and the same track became track number 8. So I'm suspecting this happens as I'm listening to songs. Also maybe when I added a new track to my library the track number could skip again.

Archived