Poweramp EQ

Drew52

Hello...is there a way to turn off Poweramp's (2-build-26) built-in equalizer? My equalizer defaults to the Extreme Bass setting for every song that's played. If there isn't a way to disable the equalizer, how can I set a different default instead of having to change it for every song that's played? Thanks...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

OK, i know EQ settings are pretty subjective, But i'm wondering what your opinion would be on the best EQ settings for a set of Bose OE2s and QC25s for an audiophile (balanced, crisp sound). I've been working the freqs back and forth and get close to what i like only to start again from FLAT. I would like to start with another opinion and tweak from there. I listen mainly to New Age, 80's and Contemporary Christian with a sprinkling of Ambient (Quite a mixed bag eh?)

OK, i know EQ settings are pretty subjective

I think you've answered your own question there. If there was one standard correct answer, it would be programmed that way from the start.

Start from flat and tweak to compensate for any perceived inadequacies of your speakers or headphones. But only your ears will tell you when it sounds right to you.

Andre

• 2 months later...

1. Turn vol midway

2. Adjust eqs to "great" from flat.

3. NOW on left of 1st eq band, draw that PreLevel fader down about a third.

Amazing how more crisp and less fatigue. Save this as a (new) night time preset. 

Studios make music toooo rich for all player ears. I love drawing prefade down (or flat or higher). It can totally chage an experience

Hope helps.

Archived