Ignoring/Bypassing the Android systems inbuilt Volume Warning Message

Hello.

I really love Poweramp and dont have any problems with it. Best player for Android and amazing options. It also fixed my Sony Wakelock problem. Great!

However, my Android system likes to warn me every restart about a volume warning. It automatically pops up and sets the volume to 50% which is the main annoying part about it.

Not all systems seem to have the problem but I bought my phone in the EU and it really sucks. Could you add a option in the player to bypass this?

If its not possible to remove it entirely (because its deep inbuilt the system?) maybe at least a option to ignore the 50% volume change?

For me its really annoying, especially after reading and get annoyed of it too often...

I know some people say rooting the phone fixes it, I dont want to do that. Especially because waranty goes away. My phone was way to expensive for this.

Wish Google would add a option to disable it, or only showing it one time.

Sad to hear.

Its extremely annoying. Is there really no way?

Like making a auto detect feature which detects when the Android system going to make the warning and reducing the volume, but bypassing it at the same time by keeping the volume at 100%, Wouldnt even mind a little audio "hitch". Still better than permantely low and having to turn on the screen, pressing ok and pulling up the volume again.

Or maybe adding a own audio volume "channel" for Power Amp. One which has nothing to do with the Media Android Audio Stream and therefore the audio warning maybe ignores it. But wouldnt wonder me if this is a root only thing again because of adding a own new audio channel for a app.

To be honest Im not that familar with the technology. Maybe im just talking rubbish. Just what I thought about.

Still hoping for a solution. Maybe I will just try to restart my device rarely, like only when there is an Android update. Or I go with rooting after all... But I really want to avoid that.

Archived