have some questions and confusion regarding Poweramp, Need fix.

FurqanHanif

Hello. 

i have some questions ,

1: Poweramp is detecting all the audio files which are in my mobile internal storage (including other sounds like fb tick sound , hangout sound whatsapp sound etcc) , all the sounds are in MP3 format, question is why it's detecting all the audio files i want it to detect only SOng mp3 file, tried MX Player and it only showing me my Song files (No Other files showing , how MX doing this , how it knows which file is of SONG , when all files are in MP3 ) , how i do this in Poweramp , so that it only detects songs .........?? 

k51BKXe.png

2 : another question/problem is why Poweramp detecting my Video Files too ?? it adding Video file Sounds too (Sound Only) , so when i swipe to next song sometimes that video audio Also Plays. How i fix this , i don't want my Video files to be played by Poweramp. I justa want that Poweamp Only Plays Songs etcc... 

c8aC6xv.jpg

Thanks in advance... 

i Set the ignore Short Track 30 Seconds , But Still it Detecting Other Audio Files ... :/ 
is their any way to completely disable Video File Scanning, because Selecting Specific Music Folder Not Gonna work For Me, because i Often use Bluetooth, shareit etc to transfer music so every music file go to different folder... :(

Well just UNSELECT the folder where videofiles are (all the folders are selected by default). Just it will scan all the folders exept the one where you have videos.

The option to hide files with duration less then 30 seconds only ignores the files like facebook popup sound file etc.

OK, My Default Music Folder is set in Poweramp but still why it's picking up other Short music files (Which are already in the Folder as i mentioned in my Post , see the ScreenShot) too instead of picking only songs, even i set that notification to 30 ??? 

Why are you putting music files in your Notifications folder? (or vice versa). Whatever folder you define as 'Music' should contain music files, not videos or notifications or camera photos or any other app content. That's why you have a folder structure with different names, instead of having everything on your device in one big long list.

I assume you did a Full Rescan after changing anything in the folders list by the way, just to make sure anything you don't want is cleaned out.

Andre

i think it would be nice if they add an option of skip Video Files , and also make that Ignore short track thing too work Globally/for all folders  .... :/  Selected the Music folder (in file manager , audio files are in Music folder ) But No Songs Detected... :( Really Confusing ... :(

Archived