Poweramp 2.0.9 build 561+

Note 3 n900

Android 5.0

Dr.ketan's rom(stock based, even tried using the stock but it still crashing.)

I stayed on Poweramp 2.0.9 build 561 because it's the lasted version without crashing; every new update is crashing when browsing/scrolling my library this includes folders, playlist, etc...

• 3 weeks later...

Poweramp 2.0.10-build 580-play (full version)

Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (GT-I9295)
Android 5.0.1

Super WizCyan v3 (stock-based deodexed ROM)

Can only confirm this bug, I procced it by selecting one playlist, going back to the playlist selection screen, then entering an other playlist, going back to the selection screen again etc. Also happens with other selection screens like genre or artist. After the 4 or 5 steps the app just crashes or tells me that it is not responding

Could you provide the dev with some debug info (catlog for example) as this does not seem to affect most users.

Andre

Just did it yesterday, he already replied me with some things, but unfortunately they don't work either... Just gonna reinstall Poweramp for now and check if it works

EDIT: Reinstalling doesn't work either. Could it be that saving all of my 2800 mp3 files on my extsdcard causes the problem?

EDIT 2: Looks like it is the problem, I just wanted to send the crash log to MaxMP, but then found out this string:

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: OutOfMemoryError thrown while trying to throw OutOfMemoryError; no stack available

What does this mean to me?

Please continue this discussion with Max, he's the one who will be able to hep diagnose it.

However there is no issue with having thousands of songs on an SD card per se (I have more than 4,000 on mine, and I know people have lots more than that) but there could be something wrong with the file system on your card? You could try copying everything off the card, then fully re-format the card, then copy everything back and see if that helps.

Andre

Archived