already purchase problem

amirz2ir

Hi

I had purchased this wonderful apps few month ago on galaxy store.

few days ago I updated my galaxy device to android 5.0.2

now I can't restore my purchase.

there is no galaxy apps option on Already purchased in settings and yandex stores replaced it.

how can I restore my purchase?

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem.

my Galaxy S5 just upgrade to an official lollipop 5.01 and I cannnot redeem my purchased with samsung app store.Samsung app store dissappeared from an option.So how can I do to redeem my purchase.

Have you raised this with Samsung support? I've never really liked the fact that they try to re-invent a perfectly good publicly available wheel (the Google Play store) and replace it with their own proprietary version. I guess the reason is that they make money off each transaction, but it still seems to be a needlessly complicated addition for users.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

I can't read your screenshot I'm afraid (I'm UK based, so while it looks a very elegant script I can't work out what it says).

However if your Samsung account is saying that you've purchased the unlocker but it won't let you download it, I would take it up with them. Or you could email your details to the dev via poweramp.maxmpz(at)gmail.com.

Andre

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a fairly new (3 mos.) Droid Turbo via Verizon.  I too have purchased Poweramp for it.  I just received a notice to update my Droid to Lolipop.  But after reading the issues here, I am hesitant to do so. Any prep to do to avoid this problem?  I purchased mine thru Google Play.

If the upgrade is an in-place update rather than a wipe and clean install, all that should happen is that sometime within a day or so of the upgrade the Poweramp licence will be verified with Google via the network for it to continue to work. If you have to re-install apps after a clean install, as long as you use the same Google account you should just need to install the main app and then the unlocker, and it will again verify the licence.

Andre

Archived