APM response - 500 NO_MORE_ACTIVATIONS_LEFT

Js78955

This error is reported when:

- Restore Website Purchase used or website Unlocker version is installed

- activations limit per account is hit

http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/324077-apm-response-500-no-more-activations-left

Hi i want to ask how many times we activate this seems bad decision by developers i paid 4 $ its one me how many times i want to activate i can do that no ?

i activate it every time when new Poweramp update comes to see it works okay and i uninstall it again cus Poweramp doesnot work as good as jetaudio on my s5 and galaxy grand  ,so how many limits i have ?

i guess i have activated this almost 40-45 times laready in last 2 months O.o

I don't think this user has a problem as yet, but was asking how many uninstall/reinstall activations he can do before he gets blocked at some point. Personally I never find the need to do this, I just upgrade over the current version.

Andre

Can you please write your issue details to Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com?

Thanks!

I don't think this user has a problem as yet, but was asking how many uninstall/reinstall activations he can do before he gets blocked at some point. Personally I never find the need to do this, I just upgrade over the current version.

Andre

yes i didnot got issue yet but when i read this i got scared this should not be there,if i purchased app i can do as many activations i want ,if i like i do if i dont like i wont do i dont have play store card cus play store dont accept debit card of my country so i purchased by site

and if maxmp think he is sinlge developer he can keep some staff to reply emails cus support of Poweramp is very bad nobody replied emails :)

yes i didnot got issue yet but when i read this i got scared this should not be there,if i purchased app i can do as many activations i want ,if i like i do if i dont like i wont do i dont have play store card cus play store dont accept debit card of my country so i purchased by site

and if maxmp think he is sinlge developer he can keep some staff to reply emails cus support of poweramp is very bad nobody replied emails :)

If you run out of Poweramp activations, you should write to support and get more activations with out any problems.

• 1 year later...

你好!我是一名中国的用户!

我也遇到了同样的问题,我有两个账号,都是同一个Gmail!现在两个账号都上不去了,请问如何解决,我发了Email给 Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com 但是没有回应,我现在很着急!

24 minutes ago, Aman said:

I have two accounts, are the same Gmail! Now the two accounts are not to go, how to solve, I sent an Email to Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com but did not respond, 

It can sometimes take a while to get an email back, it might be worth trying again (make sure you provide your full purchase details).

As long as the same email account is on both devices, you should be able to activate on two devices at the same time.

Andre

32 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

I can sometimes take a while to get an email back, it might be worth trying again (make sure you provide your full purchase details). As long as the same email account is on both devices, you should be able to activate on two devices at the same time.

Andre

OK,Let me try,Thank you!

8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

It can sometimes take a while to get an email back, it might be worth trying again (make sure you provide your full purchase details).

As long as the same email account is on both devices, you should be able to activate on two devices at the same time.

Andre

How long can reply, I sent an email in the morning, did not return to me now

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

It can certainly take a few days, sometimes a bit longer I've noticed. I'm afraid I don't have any access to that account or the licencing systems so I can't do anything further myself. Sorry.

Andre

well, but thank you

On 2017/3/15 at 7:55 PM, andrewilley said:

It can certainly take a few days, sometimes a bit longer I've noticed. I'm afraid I don't have any access to that account or the licencing systems so I can't do anything further myself. Sorry.

Andre

Send mail for six days, no e-mail to me! What happened?

On 2017/3/15 at 7:55 PM, andrewilley said:

Andre

Can you contact him? I bought two accounts, can not use

On 2017/3/21 at 11:21 PM, andrewilley said:

So you have two accounts showing APM response - 500 NO_MORE_ACTIVATIONS_LEFT ? How many activations have you tried (e.g. after ROM re-installs, etc) 

Andre

I do not remember, but more than fifteen times. He replied to me,already available!What is the maximum number of times an account?(eg after ROM re-installs, etc)

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Si se ha alcanzado el límite de las reactivaciones (tal vez debido a la gran cantidad de actualizaciones de la ROM?) Enviar sus datos a Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com. Gracias.

Andre

Gracias por contestar ya mande la información pero no me dan respuesta te agradecería mucho si me pudieras ayudar gracias 

9 hours ago, andrewilley said:

If you have reached your re-activations limit (maybe due to lots of ROM updates?) email your details to Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com. Thanks.

Andre

Que mal que no puedan darle solución a mi problema estaba tan a gusto con la App en fin la única solución que encontré fue volverla a comprar

9 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Si se ha alcanzado el límite de las reactivaciones (tal vez debido a la gran cantidad de actualizaciones de la ROM?) Enviar sus datos a Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com. Gracias.

Andre

Gracias por contestar ya mande la información pero no me dan respuesta te agradecería mucho si me pudieras ayudar gracias 

As I said, the only way to deal with specific user account questions is by emailing poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com. They will be able to reset the activations count for you, as long as the account does not seem to have been abused of course.

Andre

Archived