[Order songs in folder mode]

Kasios

Hello everyone. I am new to this fantastic program, but I have a question and I can not find the solution. I like to hear my songs in the folder mode and when I choose to play a folder the program automatically directs me to the songs in the folder name song, and I want the order by artist name or filename as does any player mobile. Anyone know how to modify that ?. For I have seen a thousand times in settings and do not see the option, thank you very much. :D

In the Folders view, tap on any folder name so you can see the list of songs within that folder. Then press Menu and use "List Options" to change the sort order. (You can do the same thing with the sort order for the folders themselves by using the same option within the upper-level Folders view)

Andre

In the Folders view, tap on any folder name so you can see the list of songs within that folder. Then press Menu and use "List Options" to change the sort order. (You can do the same thing with the sort order for the folders themselves by using the same option within the upper-level Folders view)

Andre

Very very very thanks!, youre my hero!!  ;)

Very very very thanks!, youre my hero!!  ;)

You're very very welcome, glad I could help.

I use Folders mode myself too, as I find I have a lot more control over my viewing order that way. My root level folders all start with digits (10, 20, 30, etc) and I sort by full path, so I get stuff ordered in blocks exactly the way I want it in the scrolling list (Podcasts first, then film music, then TV music, then radio shows, then finally general music albums)

Andre

• 5 months later...

I seem to have a similar problem. I want to play the songs in a specific folder in alphabetical order. I select a folder, press Menu | List Options | By filename. I also turn Shuffle Off. Then I start playing the first song in the folder. When that song is over, it jumps to another song in an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT folder.

I am sure I am missing something simple, but this is driving me nuts. (I usually listen to multi-part podcasts, so the is critical.)

(Oh, I do not use Lists, and am not sure what "Enqueue" is even about.)

Thanks in advance!

Set Folders List Options sort order to "By Path", then drill down into a folder and set the track sort order to "By Filename". Click on any track in a folder to start it playing in Folder Mode (check that the icon to the left of the Title line in the Player screen shows an image of folders) and ensure the Shuffle Icon (in the bottom right of album art) is turned off.

Andre

Archived