Poweramp deleted almost all my songs

(SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH)

Hi,

I've yesterday downloaded song, but it was in bad quality, so I've deleted it (in Poweramp) and it was loading about 4 minutes, still loading, so I've closed Poweramp and launched it again, but when i wanted listen my favourite song, there weren't there. So, it deleted all my songs, I had about 500 songs, and now, I have about 30 songs. Rly? I NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE!  :angry:  :(  :(

If your songs are gone from your SD card (when you check with a file explorer app) then that tends to point to a problem with the card itself to be honest. Poweramp would only have tried to delete the one file, but if the file system crashed for whatever reason then the card's index/etc could have become corrupted.

Andre

LOL! their response to you was to blame you. Good luck with your files! One problem I have I first reported like 3 years ago and it was never fixed. I think theyve got all their paid buyers and stopped development and with android apps you have to buy a new app every 2-3 years to make sure it works right. This seems to be the trend for android apps. We need the govt to regulate these app makers and google.

Archived