Failed To Verify License

andyskywalker

Hello, I've already purchased Poweramp, but when i try to register my email, it gives me error: APM response - 500 invalid request code=4. I can provide Gmail and order ID, if needed.
I tried your suggested methods to fix problem, but it still exists.
I sent email to 
maxmpz, but he gives no answer.

Please, give me another solution method, my trial is already finished.
Thanks.

"500 invalid request code=4" means Poweramp can't get reliable connection to Poweramp authorization server, and the request from your device is modified in the middle.

This can be:

- bad connection - packet truncated (please try another wifi connection)

- you're behind some router which requires authorization and redirects to some login web page (please try to open anything in mobile browser first)

- you're behind some advanced firewall/router which modifies http content and inserts e.g. ads in it (please try another wifi connection)

- you're using lucky patcher or similar modified Poweramp apk. No need to do this if you get license, but if you previously modified Poweramp this way it can be quite hard to revert it back.

Thanks!

- you're using lucky patcher or similar modified Poweramp apk. No need to do this if you get license, but if you previously modified Poweramp this way it can be quite hard to revert it back.

I'm not sure if it wasn't modified before, i got this phone from ebay and it was used before.

So what should i do to solve this problem? Try another ROM maybe? Factory reset did nothing.

Thanks in advance.

Archived