So, what happened to Spotify integration?

Iceklla

The reason why I LOVE Spotify is because I can have all of my music integrated in all of my devices with just few drag and drops. And all my music gets synced in high quality. 

The problem? Playback is not as good. And the lack of an equalizer makes it all worse.

It doesn't help that I use a Bluetooth headset. (Motorola S11-HD Flex and Jaybird's Bluebuds X).

I love Poweramp's equalizer, however. It's so powerful that it lets you tweak every bit of the audio output to boost the audio quality. Being a Bluetooth headset user, this is a gift from the heavens. 

There was some talk back in 2012 and Q1 2014 about Poweramp bringing integration with Spotify, but nothing has happened about it. 

What's been up with that? 

I insist: It would ROCK to have this on Poweramp simply because the app's Equalizer could make the music sound ORGASMIC!

Guys (And with this I mean the developers), please! Consider adding it! :( I don't care if I have to pay an extra for that plug in. It'd be NEAT to have this! I understand they have an API so, I don't know how hard it'd be.

Archived