Player menu layout?

dvhttn

Hmmm. Been using PA for ages and I've always had the player screen such that the set of menus (three-dots,vol/tone, equalizer and libary) has been at the bottom of the screen. Recently this has been appearing at the top of the screen, which wouldn't be a problem except that it gets obscured by album art. Thing is, I can't place any event (PA settings, change/re-install ROM, apps, etc) that caused this to happen and I also can't find a menu setting that puts it back to the bottom of the screen.

Anyone help?

Ta

Dave

• 1 month later...

Answered my own question finally! 

Menu > Settings > Look and Feel > Menus. In here I had 'Action bar' and 'bottom action bar' checked but 'Player UI Bottom Action bar' was not. Checked this one and my menu is back at the bottom of the screen. Confused? I am/was ......  No clue why/if it had changed.

Ho hum ...

Dave

• 1 month later...

I have been having the same problem you had - action bar not on bottom, but "stuck" on top (I don't know exactly when it changed - I think it originally changed due to a skin I was using (shouldn't do that but it did), but I went back to the default skin soon after).

The difference being I've gone to the "Look & Feel > Menu", and tried changing it to "Android Action Bar, & Bottom Action Bar" - no change. I've tried different variations of the settings, uninstalled/reinstalled, still won't budge.

Using 4.3 on GS5;latest Poweramp.

Any ideas would be welcome!

If a skin has messed up the layout somehow, and you can't get it back with the Settings>Look and Feel>Menus screen, you could try deleting all Poweramp app data via the Android Applications settings menu, or even uninstall and reinstall it. Note this will force a full rescan and you may lose downloaded album art and non-file-based playlists, etc. (Export any local playlists and/or settings before you do it).

Andre

Archived