Tasker Intents Help

ZaViper

Hello! I'm looking for help to better understand the API so I could create Tasker intents. So far after looking through other user posts and comments throughout the web I get the basics of looking at the API and knowing that ...

Action: com.maxmpz.audioplayer.API_COMMANDExtra: cmd:1Target: Service

... will toggle play/pause, and ...

Action: com.maxmpz.audioplayer.API_COMMANDExtra: cmd:5Target: Service

... will skip to the next song and so forth. But then when I look at other commands with more options to them like repeat, shuffle, and seek I'm at a lost on how to trigger those options. For example I'd like to create a task that will either toggle repeat off, or set it to directly just repeat the song and not have to use ...

Action: com.maxmpz.audioplayer.API_COMMANDExtra: cmd:8Target: Service

... a few times until "repeat a single song" is selected. I've tried these which doesn't work ...

Action: com.maxmpz.audioplayer.API_COMMANDExtra: cmd:5Extra: repeat:3 (or repeatsong: or repeat_song:)Target: Service
Action: com.maxmpz.audioplayer.API_COMMANDExtra: repeat:3 (or repeatsong: or repeat_song:)Target: Service
Action: com.maxmpz.audioplayer.API_COMMAND.REPEAT (or com.maxmpz.audioplayer.API_COMMAND.REPEAT_SONG or com.maxmpz.audioplayer.REPEAT_SONG)Extra: cmd:3 (with and without)Target: Service

... I can't seem to get these to work. Any help understanding these extra options would be great!

Archived