Poweramp problem stutters (skips) on android 4.4.2 kitkat

Hello. I am writing from Argentina and I'm using a translator to practice questions. forgiveness. 
I have the Poweramp app payment longtime and recently actualize by samsung kies to version 4.4.2 kitkat (I have a smarphone Galaxy S4) and since the install note that at times the music skips (stutters). The truth is very annoying and I would like to know if this happened to one, or if I can help. 
Thank you very much for reading. 
Greetings.

Edit: I just realized I had the shareware. not that it happened, but had also. When I upgrade maybe, or whenever the cel and reinstall, I did not completely. 
Now I have the full version. see if it does or not. fingers crossed .. 

Poweramp version: 2.0.9-build-558-play (version completa)

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)

Android: 4.4.2 (Kitkat Oficial))

Hi Andre!

Thank you very much for answering. Whenever it does it is with the screen off. Randomly does sometimes 1 or 2 times in 1 hour, and 1 time for other 4 hours. weird.

Never use the Bluetooth. Always use wired headphones.

We note that since I started to do install the new firmware (4.4.2 kitkat) before did not. What update with Samsung Kies, but unlike the previous ones, this time I did air (Wi-Fi). I have a Samsung Galaxy S4.

Diego.

I wonder if this 'stuttering' or minor intermittent dropouts issue that a few people have reported with KitKat is only when the screen is off then, as I find exactly the same thing on my Note 3 - but in my case only on Bluetooth/screen off (wired-headset & screen off does not cause it).

Andre

You proved followed wired headset, or just for a while? 

For as is random, maybe you did not, because I tried it enough. 

This you mention me, makes me think that may be a firmware problem Kitkat. We'll see if someone else happens this ... 

Thank you!

Archived