Poor sound quality | MusikFX degrades sound quality.

Alvahro

Hello,

Movil device: SONY XPERIA ZL
Version: Poweramp 2.0.9-build-554-play (i think the last one, i've kept it updated)
Abdroid: 4.3

My problem is that the sound quality of my Poweramp is very poor. I've compared the quality between Poweramp, Google Music (equalizer: MusicFX) and Walkman (Sony music player, equalizer: ClearSound+ activated). At first, with Poweramp the audio volumen was very low, then when i disabled MusicFX in Tone/Volumen setting the audio volumen increased, but the sound quality is markedly poorer (average, with a little of noise for what i can note) then Google Music Player or SONY's Walkman. I think maybe MusicFX isn't working well, and if it would work properly the sound quality would be very good (same as Google Music or better) as expected.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Don't use MusicFX as it is your ROM built in DSP manager. Instead use Poweramp built in equalizer. If volume is too low increase it by increasing the pre amp setting. In my case I only use the tone options of Poweramp because I can use the built in hardware equalizer in my galaxy s3 thanks to cm11 and boeffla kernel.

Archived