Purchased and no response

blheems

I purchased your product using your web site on the 10th and still have received no response other than the payment confirmation on the 18th.  The purchase confirmation and confirmation number was through paypro.  Is this correct, and how long should I have to wait for instructions on installing the purchased Poweramp system?  Am I missing something or some step?

Thanks,

Brian

Yes, I needed to look at that link to make it work.  A little more clarity on the purchase confirmation email would have been nice.

The Best:

The program works great.  I used it for 15 days on the trial and bought it.  It plays "gapless" flac files (Dark Side of the Moon, Live cd's, etc.) which is a priority for me.  Works great with bluetooth.  Does not seem to spatter a bunch of files onto the SD card like one program I tested.

The Good:

I've got it working on 2 system.  An old Android 2.2.3 phone that I am using as a music player only (no phone connection).  A new Android 4.0.4 that is my actual phone.

The Bad:

I actually had to buy it twice to get it to work on both systems.  First on the Web site and then on Google Play.  The 2.2.3 system will not let you enter an Email account other that a Google one.  When I bought the program on the Web site (1st) I used a Yahoo account.  So I had to use Google Play to get the program onto the 2.2.3 system.  Note that the 4.0.4 system will let you enter a second Email account and I used the Web site to install the program there.  So I paid a total of $7.98 for the program.  Hey, it works on both systems and I'm not kicking any.

I've got one upgrade request that I'm going to make on that page, other than that, life is good.

Brian

Generally, same account allows it to be activated on few devices as long as that account is registered on such devices.

Website purchase is a bit complicated and it's actually for those who can't access Play for some reason. There are some PayPro Global plans to polish it for Mobile devices, and this will help.

Thanks!

• 3 years later...

Hello, if my phone doesn't have Google play, thus I cannot login into my Google account how can I activate my purchase? I thought it will use my register email (hvw one) but it used google one which I never used in my mobile. So could you make it possible to activate my account with my ya.ru email one, please?

Screenshot_2017-04-28-08-32-25-745_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.png

4 hours ago, hvw said:

Hello, if my phone doesn't have Google play, thus I cannot login into my Google account how can I activate my purchase? I thought it will use my register email (hvw one) but it used google one which I never used in my mobile. So could you make it possible to activate my account with my ya.ru email one, please?

You only need Google Play if that is where you originally purchased your licence from. If you bought PA directly from the website here, as long as the email account that you used to make the purchase is on your phone you should be OK. See http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323571-unlocker-without-google-account for more info.

If it still doesn't work for you, please contact Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com.

Andre

Archived