I'm having an issue with Poweramp (I have the pro license as well). I had it installed, and when I attempt to update via the Play Store, I get the message "insufficient store available." Eventually I found a way to fix this issue by removing the .apk from /data/app via the terminal, like so:

# su

# cd /data/app

# rm *maxmpz*

Then I install the app. Yet, every time I restart my phone, the Poweramp icon disappears! The widget is still on my homepage, but Poweramp doesn't show in my apps, and when I go to the Play Store I'm prompted to install the app. Having to to rm the apk is starting to get annoying. Anyone have an idea? I have a Nexus 5 running a 'stable' CM11 nightly. This has also occured on an S3 running the stable build of CM 10.2. I've had CM on the S3 for years, but the issue only started about a month ago (and I got a Nexus 5 just recently).

edit: Even though the widget is on my home screen, the app does not open when I select the widget.

Hello! I have purchased the latest version of  Poweramp (Order number: 12999763169054705758.1332832890781640) and been using it with no problems on my Jiayu G3S (android 4.2.1). Then because the original rom was buggy I updated to the latest custom rom 20131203-000001 (android 4.2.1) from http://www.jiayu.es/software.php?soft&jiayu=G3QCT. I used the super backup app to restore my phone but since then I can't reinstall Poweramp because I get the out of space message (I also get the message with GO Weather Forecast but don't care). Everything else installs fine (80+ aps). I have 1.4 GB of internal space plus 8+ GB on my sd card. Please help me.

This is a fresh install rom. No hacked or previous versions of Poweramp were installed. I have removed all odex files and cleared the dalvik cache. Also I have installed lucky patcher but how is supposed to help if it can't find Poweramp installed?  

I just had the same problem after responding to an update notification from Google Playstore for my full version purchased copy.

Here is how I solved it.

1. Uninstall Poweramp (don't uninstall the unlocker)

2. In /sdcard/android/data there is a directory called _com.maxmpz.audioplayer. Delete this last directory and its contents.

3. Install Poweramp. The error was gone.

4. Run the unlocker again.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks but there is no such directory. I have tried everything, my only option is to try a different ROM.

on newer android version the android folger is hidden sometimes, enable "show hidden folder" or use clean master or maybe even better sd maid,.

2. In /sdcard/android/data there is a directory called _com.maxmpz.audioplayer. Delete this last directory and its contents.

That surely shouldn't help, and this also deletes stored album art cache, so at least this folder should be backed up and later restored.

The insufficient storage error is caused by Android installer not being able to overwrite older Poweramp installation (usually hacked/cracked/pirated files, produced by LuckyPatcher), but it can be also actual storage shortage or some other Android Installer bug (the detailed error is visible from Logcat).

As you understand, this is not we're going to support or discuss hacked version issues here.

The solutions are described just in the first link on topic in Google.

Thanks!

• 10 months later...

Archived