Poweramp can't see my external sd

bandit

Hello everyone!!

I have a samsung galaxy s I9ooo cell and the Rom Mokee opensource Kitkat 4.4.2. Poweramp (V.2.0.4 build-467)  can't see my external sd, only the internal sd.  If i go to the option music folders, only appears the internal sd.

I have folders and subfolders with music inside in my external sd, how can i resolve this problem?

Thanks a million

This issue is hard to resolve since you're using a custom ROM and it's a version of Android that is very new. Did your external SD card show up when you were using stock ROMs? This issue might have to be resolved by the ROM maker

I think that's the problem. When i had another custom rom, jelly bean for example, the external SD card showed up......KK is the guilty sure, thanks again

• 1 month later...

Download the trial version, if that sees the SD card then the full purchased version will too. (Also, does your KitKat custom ROM allow apps to write to all folders on the external SD card?)

Andre

Do you mean if i can write in folders on my external sd card from rom manager for example?   Anyway what i want is to know if i could have problems with the verification licence if i buy Poweramp by having a custom rom like i have now in my cell

Ah, you didn't ask that, you are asking in a thread about SD card use. You should be able to purchase a licensed version via Google Play with a KitKat ROM, yes.

Andre

Sorry about the confussion, so i should be able to purchase a licensed version but remember that my kikkat rom is custom no stock.....

With custom ROMs there are no guarantees of course, but yes in theory it should work. Maybe you could see if anyone else using the same custom ROM also uses Poweramp successfully?

Andre

yes i've just to ask in a forum about it...i'll say something here

Thanks

Archived