Widget with VERY LARGE buttons for "car mode"

gastric

I would like the ability to create a widget with extremely large buttons for use on my Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 while playing music in the car. I do not have Bluetooth control (I use headphone out into an aux in), but do have a dashboard mount to keep the phone in a usable physical location.

The current widgets next/previous buttons are much, much too small to safely pick while driving, and they're too close to each other. I could then dedicate an entire dashboard screen to just having the ginormous buttons with PREV / PLAY / NEXT but no scrubbers so the buttons can be well spaced apart and easy to pick on the screen. It would still be helpful to have access to the List button, and display song title and meta, but album art would be unnecessary, etc. 

Thanks.

I would like the ability to create a widget with extremely large buttons for use on my Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 while playing music in the car. I do not have Bluetooth control (I use headphone out into an aux in), but do have a dashboard mount to keep the phone in a usable physical location.

The current widgets next/previous buttons are much, much too small to safely pick while driving, and they're too close to each other. I could then dedicate an entire dashboard screen to just having the ginormous buttons with PREV / PLAY / NEXT but no scrubbers so the buttons can be well spaced apart and easy to pick on the screen. It would still be helpful to have access to the List button, and display song title and meta, but album art would be unnecessary, etc. 

Thanks.

I use an HTC Incredible with Poweramp to play music in my car, what I do (in order to keep battery too) is turn off the screen and use the volume physical buttons for change previos/next track, it's pretty safe and quick

Archived