Transparency Settings (?)

jmstandish

If I am missing something and this is already possible in Poweramp, PLEASE point me to where and how. 

Q1: With the enabled Android Lock Screen (4.2/3) with Album Art disabled, the lock screen widget has a grayed background behind the white text. In an update, widget pack, theme or somewhere, could Dev please include an option for a settings value or a transparency slider to change lock screen widget background to clear?  Please.

Q2: Speaking of clear, is there any way to provide a similar transparency option for the main player screen in Poweramp (not a widget), so that the user's wallpaper background can been seen through the app. This could be done by the combination of setting a transparency value or slider of the Album Art (nice), and also transparency value or slider of the app's default player background. Especially evident in landscape mode when there is opaque space on either side of the album art. A transparency setting for the two aspects would allow the user to customize the Look, and I think many would love this. Admittedly personally liking clear apps, I am NOT suggesting a completely "Clear" app, but I could not find any Poweramp setting or available Themes that allow transparency settings of the main Play screen (somewhat like is done with some of the larger Poweramp widget options).

If I am missing something and this is already possible with either, PLEASE point me to where and how. Thanks

Archived