Lockscreen disappears every time

Hello,

im using the Poweramp on my Nexus 4 for quite a while now and since the beginning i have a bug with the Poweramp-lockscreen.

I've enabled the Poweramp-lockscreen in the settings but it's not working properly.

Everytime i lock the device and power on the display; the lockscreen is flashing up and then instantly disappears.

If i lock the device again and power on the display again, the lockscreen is showing up correctly.

I tested this with my Nexus 4 (4.2.2 and 4.3 tested)

and with a Samsung I9000 running Cyanogenmod (4.2.2).

Is there any fix for this, or am i the only one who has thi this error?

Many thanks in advance,

Wolfgang

Hello everybody,

I have exactly the same problem quoted by "1mannlan" on Nexus 4 (on Android 4.2 and 4.3).

The problem was existing before the 534 release.

With the 534 release, the default widget (of android player) appears, and after "refresh", the Poweramp widget appears.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it seems to be a conflict, but for my case, the Direct Lockscreen option doesn't resolve the problem.

I will try to reboot my phone, and i will keep you inform.

EDIT : same problem after reboot.

We will disable the ICS lockscreen to solve the conflict ? Why we have the possibilitie to enable the 2 lockscreens in same time ?

I too have had this bug since the longest time... Enabling Direct Unlock helps, but does not really solve the issue. Instead, enabling Direct Unlock will make the phone show the Poweramp lockscreen once the screen turns on, but then to unlock the phone you need to tap Unlock and then enter your pin / password / pattern, or swipe to unlock. I use pattern, and basically enabling Direct Unlock is putting another step in the whole unlock process. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived