Floating Lyrics (.lrc) Support

Floating lyrics (.lrc file) support  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want floating lyrics (.lrc) support in power amp

• Yes
    • No

I want power amp that support floating lyrics (.lrc files) which are in same location as the mp3 song with same name as mp3. And to download floating lyrics, mini lyrics is an excellent platform for .lrc database in which user can make and upload its .lrc file...There are lyrics for every song that i have..

Link : http://www.crintsoft.com/minilyrics_download_android.htm

I want power amp to integrate this must have functionality. Its better than having other extension which is forcibly running in background consuming large amount of ram.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great if Poweramp would support synchronized lyrics.

I use MiniLyrics on my PC and I love it. If Poweramp would just be able to play the synchronized lyrics that are in the song's tags it would be great.

MiniLyrics can save synchronized lyrics to the song's file, it's in the Lyrics menu and then Save Lyrics in Song File.

Floating Lyrics would be a nice feature, though it would require a lot of memory.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Requires this features asap..

Those who complain abt high memory usage for floating lyrics, mini lyrics have released their own android app which takes much less ram than Poweramp.. so in my view, floating lyrics wouldn't add much to ram & in this way we save synchronization problem as lrc file can be played both from mobile & pc.

musixmatch don't give lyrics file which can't be used in pc & also consume more ram

in my xiaomi mi3

Poweramp consumes ~50mb

musix match consumes ~120mb

mini lyrics consumes ~25mb

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...
On 3/20/2015 at 4:49 PM, andrewilley said:

New major features will not start to happen until after the new audio engine in Poweramp v3 has been tested and released with the current UI.

Andre

So maybe now is the right time to start?

Archived